Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Favorite Malls

My favorite mall is taman anggrek this mall is been built when i am born my mom always bring me to taman anggrek this mall has been built from 1989 this mall also have many stores games and restaurant, taman Anggrek is the most cool mall in the world. 


My Second Favorite mall is Puri Indah mall this mall also have food court, laundry and Saloons this mall have been built since 1985 before i am born this mall is also famous for 8 years. Puri Indah mall also known as Puri mall this mall is built near my house so thats why i like this mall because it’s near and all things inside it is never expensive.


My Last Favorite mall is Pondok Indah Mall this mall is built in 1898 this mall also the biggest mall in jakarta this mall is my favorite because the mall also have bioskop, chinese food restaurant and all of the food like food c my friends.court but this mall is know not so famous but still many people come and play in pondok indah mall. I like this mall because this mall also built near my friends house so if i go to Pondok indah mall i also can visit

No comments:

Post a Comment